felix-users mailing list archives

From <javam...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Felix and Fragments
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:27:28 GMT
Thanks, that's all I needed was to extend the classpath.

-Pete

---- "Richard S. Hall" <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:

=============
javamann@cox.net wrote:
> Howdy,
>   I've Googled around for the answer and didn't find it so I'll ask here.
>
> Does Felix support fragment bundles?

Partially.

Currently, only fragments that neither export or import packages are
supported. In other words, you can have fragments that extend the bundle
class path of hosts bundles, but not add additional imports or exports
to it.

Once we get the next release (1.6.0) out, I will once again try to make
some time to further this part of the implementation.

-> richard

1. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest talking, and there is no woman around
to hear him, is he still wrong?

2. Behind every great woman... Is a man checking out her ass

3. I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.*

4. Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.*

5. A process is what you need when all your good people have left.

*Will Rogers