felix-users mailing list archives

From "Jacques-Olivier Goussard" <jogouss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix and OpenEJB on MacOS X
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:47:43 GMT
I managed to get OpenEjb loading on felix, but in a very convoluted way. I
simply started Openejb from
an activator, but keeping the openejb installation outside of felix. Take a
look at
http://markmail.org/message/y4jysdnkul6bbe3w#query:zog%20openejb+page:1+mid:sgm4gq6re72ypwng+state:results
and the links there in (mainly
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-921).
Indeed, OpenEJB jars are OSGi-fied but all its dependencies are not.
Besides, it's using fancy classpath
reflection to look for the EJB jars to be deployed and expect classpaths to
be URL based with jars,
which clashes with the way bundle are deployed.
If you succeed to fully load OPenEJB in felix, let us know :)
          /zog