felix-users mailing list archives

From "Peter GardfjÀll" <peter.gardfj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.osgi.compendium-1.2.0.jar + Spring-DM == NoClassDefFoundError
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:55:09 GMT
Hi,

I did some more experimenting around this issue and when I rewrote the
compendium bundle MANIFEST.MF to use optional imports and two
Dynamic-ImportPackages (on javax.servlet and javax.servlet.http), much like
the eclipse compendium bundle does, everything worked fine.

If anyone is interested, you can find the diff between the two manifests
attached to this mail.

I am not confident enough to call the "Dynamic-ImportPackage: *" a bug (for
all I know, it may be required by some other part of the compendium bundle).
However, what I can conclude is that it somehow broke my application.

regards, Peter