felix-users mailing list archives

From "David Bosschaert" <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting META-INF from maven-bundle-plugin / Bnd
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:23:49 GMT
Hi Hendy,

Not sure what you're exactly trying to do but just to let you know
that CXF is already available as an OSGi bundle. E.g. you may want to
take a look at cxf-minimal:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/distribution/bundle/minimal/

If you want to get an easy dsitribution of CXF running inside an OSGi
container, have a look at ServiceMix 4
(http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4/download.html). When you start SMX4
it will actually launch Felix and run all the functionality in that as
OSGi bundles. This includes CXF.

Cheers,

David