felix-users mailing list archives

From Chad Skinner <cskin...@topeka.k12.ks.us>
Subject Re: Felix and OpenEJB on MacOS X
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:48:27 GMT
It appears that I did something wrong when I tried this previously. I
added sun.misc to the 1.6 section of the system packages and it is
working now. I must have had a typo or something when I originally
tried this.

However, The OpenEJB core bundle will not load as it requires the
geronimo-connectors bundle and it appears that the jar distributed
with OpenEJB is not an OSGI bundle as it has no OSGi related MANIFEST
information. Does anyone know if there is a repository of the apache
projects that are packaged as OSGi bundles?

Thanks,
-- Chad