felix-users mailing list archives

From "João Assunção" <j...@joaoassuncao.com>
Subject Behavior of a declarative service with a dynamic reference with cardinality 0..1 when the unbind method is not specified
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:07:36 GMT
Hello all,
I have a declarative service with a dynamic reference with cardinality 0..1,
and since I'm not interested in the unbind notification I did not specified
the unbind method.
I noticed that Felix (1.2.1) invokes the bind method the first time, but it
does not invoke it when the reference is changed. After I add a unbind
method it works as expected.
So, I'd like to know if this is the expected behavior. I give a quick look
in the specs but I was unable to find an answer.
Thanks.

Joao