felix-users mailing list archives

From "Hendy Irawan" <he...@rainbowpurple.com>
Subject Re: Exporting META-INF from maven-bundle-plugin / Bnd
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 06:55:14 GMT
By the way, I have no problem using JAX-WS in ServiceMix4, thanks to
ServiceMix+CXF's excellent built-in support (I do get occasional "cannot
start bundle due to (unspecified) constraints" so I clear the data/cache
directory often)

My problem is when using JAX-RS...
http://rjrojas.blogspot.com/2008/09/restful-web-services-using-iona-fuse.htmlgives
example of CXF+SMX4+JAX-RS however it uses Spring-DM OSGi service
reference in JAX-RS server's <serviceBeans>, my app directly refers to a
JAX-RS-annotated bean, probably this is the cause... (however in a pure Java
/ non-OSGi setting, it works well)

Thank you.

PS: I should've changed the subject... And sorry for cross-posting, because
I think now this is related more to ServiceMix than Felix.

--
Best regards,
Hendy Irawan