felix-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: easy question: shapes demo
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:29:01 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the compliments! And a big part of them should go to Richard
who prepared the presentation! Thanks Richard.

Now, in the demo I installed Apache Sling which includes the Felix
webconsole. This allowed me to demo the shapes app and another
subproject from Felix, the webconsole.

I think in your case, the shell console would be a better option - the
ui is not that ehm fancy as the webconsole, but it shows pretty well
what's going on wrt to bundle starts etc.

Carsten

Brad A Cupit wrote:
> I take it this would require that I run the Felix as non-embedded, right?
>
> Basically, I just want to show my supervisor how it handles starting and stopping bundles,
and I'd favor the easiest possible setup.

> Would the shell console be a better option?
>
> Brad Cupit
> LSU - University Information Systems

Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org