felix-users mailing list archives

From Brad Cox <b...@virtualschool.edu>
Subject Re: Making jdom behave
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 00:18:40 GMT
As I said, this was a quick hack. The real problem is why org.jdom isn't
  recognized.

HostApplication:
import org.apache.felix.framework.Felix;
import org.apache.felix.framework.util.FelixConstants;
import org.osgi.framework.Bundle;
import org.osgi.framework.BundleException;

HostActivator:
import org.osgi.framework.Bundle;
import org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator;
import org.osgi.framework.BundleContext;

Main:
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Map;
import java.util.HashMap;
import org.apache.felix.framework.Felix;
import org.apache.felix.framework.util.FelixConstants;
import org.apache.felix.main.AutoActivator;