felix-users mailing list archives

From Brad Cox <b...@virtualschool.edu>
Subject Re: Monolithic tools with trailer hitches
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 17:04:57 GMT
Thanks, Richard. Just had to get that off my chest.

I'd volunteer to help but I'm so lost right now I'd just get in the way.

I thought eclipse+osgi would be straightforward since they're based on
OSGI. But it now seems they're a bit preoccupied with their own internal
trailer hitches going every which way.