felix-users mailing list archives

From <Anthony.Holl...@barclayscapital.com>
Subject RE: Running multiple instances of one bundle?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:00:38 GMT
Thanks Richard

>It all depends on how isolated you want your instances to be, but one
approach is to modify your bundle to provide a factory for creating
instances of you app

Creating an instance is as easy as instanitating a class (which uses
many many other classes including singletons), but I do need the
instances to be isolated so that the singletons in one instance do not
interfere with or overwrite the singletons in another. Could that work
with your factory solution?