felix-users mailing list archives

From "richard jackson" <rdjack...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pom.xml in main
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 22:31:48 GMT
Thanks for the info I was begging to suspect that this pom was part of the
original build. So the question I still have is this pom file still needed
after the build. For instance I copy main into a another directory so I can
change the configuration and such do I still need the pom? I'm thinking
(after I read up on maven some more that is) that I want to replace it with
a simple pom that has the actions needed for Netbeans (run, debug ect.. ). I
already have felix running under Netbeans but I'm looking to make it easer
by using the Maven support versas having Netbeans Automagicly generate a Ant
script to do the same things.

Richard