felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: pom.xml in main
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:15:32 GMT
The pom.xml builds main which compiles the few source files in the main
project and then merges those class files with the class files from
framework and org.osgi.code (and org.osgi.compendium for service
tracker) and puts all of these merged classes into bin/felix.jar.
Additionally, it copies the needed shell bundles into the bundle/
directory so that you can start the framework directly from the main/
directory.

-> richard