felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Provide-Capability in manifest
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:02:20 GMT
That would only be relevant if David has a DS component.  DS itself is not a DS component and
although I haven’t looked I rather doubt the converter service is either.

I don’t know if there’s going to be a more focussed non-DS annotation for this in R7.
 There might be a bnd annotation.

I would be interested to know what the gradle magic is….

david jencks

> On Jul 13, 2017, at 6:23 PM, Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2017, at 10:53, David Leangen wrote:
> Working with gradle, these headers are generated automagically, but I’m not sure what
the magic is behind it.
> For me, with the bundle-maven-plugin - using the newer org.osgi annotations will generate
those entries, but using the felix scr annotations doesn't.
> Which set of annotations are you using?
> "The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it
is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." — Mark Reinhold.