felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Resolver problem causing a fragment to have a wire to the framework ?
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:47:09 GMT
I just hit a problem where refreshing a fragment cause the framework to
be wrongly refreshed.
This is caused by the fragment's wiring having 2 wires: one to its host,
and another one for an osgi.ee requirement.
My understanding is that fragments should only be wired to their hosts.
This is a regression between 5.6.1 and 5.6.2, which may have been cause by
the upgrade to resolver 1.12.0.

At first glance, it could be related to the following commit:
  https://github.com/apache/felix/commit/b844e1ebd944bbbb5d18c8a3d37f38
f5e43e1a13

Any hint appreciated...
Btw, i've raised FELIX-5649