felix-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Watson <tjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DS code formatting
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 21:51:15 GMT
I much prefer we use the eclipse formatting template.  I have that template
setup for my workspace that I use for felix.  I have also noticed the code
gets formatted on save.  Looking at my workspace settings it does seem this
is enabled to format the code on save.  I am unsure if I set that myself or
of the act of importing the formatting template did it.

Tom.