felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including sources in bundles
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 15:36:41 GMT
I mean OSGI-OPT.

The source jars for released versions are at maven central, but I was debugging trunk, and
the source jars aren’t built automatically (and, actually I thought of adding source to
the bundle and didn’t think of building the source jar).  Wrong list — but would dragging/dropping
a source jar into the bndtools “local” repo add it to the existing bundle?

I still think that having one artifact rather than two is more convenient, even if bndtools
finds a source jar next to any bundle you drag and drop into a repository.

thanks
david jencks