felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject DS code formatting
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 01:51:17 GMT
For reasons unclear to me Eclipse has started saving modified files reformatted with the felix
eclipse code template.  This, to put it mildly, has shown that the code isn’t formatted
with  the template, and I can’t fish out my actual changes by hand.

What would people think if I reformatted the entire DS project and checked in the result?
 I’m hoping that I can convince git to end up showing me my actual changes after this exercise.

In a somewhat separate issue, I have so far been unable to convince Eclipse to let me open
the R7 branch, so it’s possible someone else may have to apply similar changes to that.

thanks
david jencks