felix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release resolver 1.10.2
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 15:24:34 GMT
> That is currently a private static method.  If the Felix framework does not
> already have the substitution wire information available then we can
> consider making this static method public so you can call it from your
> FelixResolveContext implementation.  But I think if you don't already have
> this information calculated for resolved wirings then you likely have a bug
> in require-bundle class loader delegation.

Afaik, we don't have this info readily available as we keep track of
this in a different way (I'll double-check with Richard).

If not, I still would like to get a combined resolver and framework
release done this week so assuming I make the method public and
delegate to it from the framework do you think there is anything else
that would prevent us from doing a resolver and framework release?

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls