felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release resolver 1.10.2
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:13:02 GMT
Hi All,

I also would like to do a test with the latest framework and resolver from
the trunk, but it looks like there is a compilation issue with the
framework (trunk):

I have rebuilt the resolver, then the framework, and I'm having this error:

[ERROR]
/tmp/xx/framework/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/ResolveContextImpl.java:[44,8]
org.apache.felix.framework.ResolveContextImpl is not abstract and does not
override abstract method getSubstitutionWires(org.osgi.resource.Wiring) in
org.apache.felix.resolver.FelixResolveContext

can someone please check this ?

I just came across a NPE in the resolver using framework 5.6.1 and I would
like to check if I'm also having it with the latest resolver from the
trunk; thank you.

best regards
/Pierre