felix-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Watson <tjw...@gmail.com>
Subject What branch to do OSGi R-next work in.
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 19:48:16 GMT
Changed subject to stop hijacking the discussion on releasing provisional
API from the org.osgi namespace.

How do we come to an agreement on what branch to do OSGi R-next work in?  I
would prefer to keep trunk in a releasable state based on the latest
published specification from OSGi.  But we have more and more R7 work now
going on directly in trunk.  Is it past the point of no return?

Tom.