felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] New Apache Felix Committer: Stefan Seifert
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:11:07 GMT
Congratulations and welcome, Stefan !

Keep the good stuff coming.

Regards
Felix

> Am 23.12.2016 um 11:47 schrieb Stefan Seifert <sseifert@pro-vision.de>:
>
> thanks!
>
> it is a tradition that a new committer introduces himself, so here are some words about
myself:

> i'm living in berlin, and using OSGi and Felix for about 7 years. i'm also heavily involved
in the Apache Sling community where i'm committer since 2014. but my first relevant contribution
to an Apache project was to Apache Felix in 2009 (FELIX-1010). i'm also involved in organizing
the yearly adaptTo() conference in berlin, which focuses on Apache Sling, Felix and Jackrabbit.

> within Felix my main areas of interest in the past was the tooling part like Maven Bundle
Plugin, SCR, Web Console.