felix-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Thanks, more or less goodbye, and what about this dangling release?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:48:00 GMT
Dear Felix community,

I have started a new job where I will not be using any OSGi technology for
the foreseeable future. I am very aware that I used sharp elbows to get
commit privilege here, and that I've received more help than I've been able
to pay back in development. I am very grateful for all of your tolerance.

Meanwhile, there's this release I started ?2? weeks ago for the remote
shell component. Do two more of you PMC members want to give it a plus 1,
or do you want me to remove the tag and back out the version in the pom?

Regards,
benson margulies