felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Felix Security and needed releases
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 08:02:11 GMT
In order to be able to use security with Felix, we would need a release of
the framework (FELIX-5384) and configadmin (FELIX-5385).
I don't think there should be any problem for the framework, but config
admin has been added some R7 support, so I'm not sure of the state.  An
alternative would be to create a branch and backport the fix.  And btw, I
can't really build configadmin without hacking some stuff to disable the
animal sniffer plugin.
Any takers to do the releases ?

--
Guillaume Nodet