felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release new gogo runtime / jline bundles
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 08:30:55 GMT
I've downgraded the requirement or the gogo-runtime to java 7.
That's not really possible for the gogo-jline bundle which has a dependency
on jline requiring java 8 atm.

Given the amount of change, I think it would be better to bump the
gogo-runtime bundle version.  Given it's currently at 0.17, what should it
be then ? Bump to 1.0 ?

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com