felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release new gogo runtime / jline bundles
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:00:24 GMT
So the gogo-jline depends on jline3, which has a requirement on java 8.
The gogo-runtime currently needs java 8, but mostly for syntactic sugar
(lambda + streams) and it can be downgraded to a java 7 requirement (it
can't go down to java 6 due to the use of the NIO api with Paths and
Channels).
I can work on downgrading to java 7 if there's a need.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com