felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Converter] Null result... why?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:32:48 GMT
Hi David,

I added initial support for DTOs which should make what you were doing
possible. Not all name-escaping rules are implemented yet, but for simple
DTOs things should work.

Unfortunately there aren't many comments in the code yet, we should
certainly add those when the codebase becomes a bit more stable. However,
maybe the changes for the DTO might help you understand the code a bit
better: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1756008

Let us know if it works for you!

Cheers,

David