felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] New committer Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 05:59:40 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Felix
has asked Jean-Baptiste Onofré to become a committer and
join the Apache Felix PMC as well. We are pleased  to
announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in welcoming Jean-Baptiste.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland