felix-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Extender for default configs as felix project?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 11:40:45 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Peter also told me your are working on the spec. Sounds great. I am willing
to help with it.
In the mean time Peter releases the enroute bundles to maven central so I
can use these for the time being.

Btw. Peter and I had the idea to have a small meeting on the 28th of june
while the expert groups are in Darmstadt. I will try to organize this.

Christian

> Jean-baptiste Onofré wrote
> > Hi Carsten,
> >
> > thanks for the update. Maybe Christian and I can help there ?
> >

> Thanks! Sure, any help is welcome. We have an expert group F2F meeting
> by the end of the month. I plan to add my code soon after that, does
> that work for you?
>
> Regards
> Carsten
> --