felix-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Deploy build for felix connect
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 08:28:11 GMT
I just looked into how to create a build for connect. I thought to best
start with a copy of one of the existing builds.

When I look into https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Felix/ it seems
that most builds are currently failing.

I have looked into the fileinstall build in detail and found a few things:

1. The build fails with an error when loading an extension for ssh.
Maven is set to latest.
Component descriptor role: 'com.jcraft.jsch.UIKeyboardInteractive',
role hint: 'default' has a hint, but there are other implementations
that don't
2. Java is set to system which sounds a bit unspecific.

I was able to fix the build by setting maven to 3.3.3 and java to latest
1.7 as the java target in the project is set to 1.7.

I also set up a new build for connect that works in the same way as the
fileinstall build:

> +1
> Regards
> JB
> On 06/01/2016 03:22 PM, Christian Schneider wrote:
>> Currently there seems to be no deploy build for felix connect.
>> After the last changes JB created a manual build for me.
>> Would it be ok to setup an automated build for connect?
>> I think I can create the build in jenkins but will only do so if there
>> is positive feedback here.
>> Christian

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect