felix-dev mailing list archives

From Miles Teg <lazyll...@gmail.com>
Subject About refactoring
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 21:25:49 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I'm part of a team trying to analyse the effects of refactoring on large
codebases. In this regard, we are analysing the Felix project and its
JIRA tickets.

We would like to know:
i) Do you follow a particular conventions for changes that are
refactorings: e.g. special ticket type or commit messages
ii) Are there specific tickets that are examples of large-scale
refactorings that were done with the intention of improving maintainability.

Would appreciate any pointers in this regard :)

Thank you in advance,
Miles