felix-dev mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Felix Dependency Manager Release R7
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 10:13:39 GMT
Hi Pierre,

The license-gradle-plugin [1] might be a useful gradle plugin to help
prevent this in the future, we use it in the Amdatu builds (must admit that
sometimes it's annoying as it fails the build when you forgot to add a
license header ;) )

1: https://github.com/hierynomus/license-gradle-plugin

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 11:02 AM Pierre De Rop <pierre.derop@gmail.com>