felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The name and version of the maven-bundle-plugin
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 07:27:36 GMT
Hi Benson,

Personally I wouldn't rename the plugin. Whether or not it's following
naming guidelines, it's known as the 'maven-bundle-plugin' and
renaming it will cause confusion.

I have no problem with bumping the version. I personally don't think
it has to follow the bnd versioning - it would be hugely limiting if
components had to have the same version as their embedded deps.

Just my 2c,

David