felix-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@apache.org
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Webconsole Subsystems plugin 0.1.0
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:59:20 GMT
Hi Pierre,

On 11 November 2015 at 16:46, Pierre De Rop <pierre.derop@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David;
>
> +1
>
> Verified signatures, rebuilt the plugin from the source which I tested with
> subsystem and also from your (nice) tutorial from [1].
>
> Only one comment: when I added the two esa files from your tutorial (from
> the webconsole plugin), then I had to refresh my page in order to see the
> installed subsystems.
> apart from that, it seems to work greatly.
>
> thanks.
> /Pierre
>
> [1] http://coderthoughts.blogspot.fr/2013/04/osgi-subsystems.html

Thanks for the feedback - yes I know this. The subsystem installation
is asynchronous... I guess for the next release I could make the page
wait until the subsystem is installed, which might be better, although
for a very large subsystem that could be a substantial amount of
time... What do you think would be best?

Thanks for the vote.

Cheers,

David