felix-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for maven bundle plugin?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 11:52:42 GMT
Is this the one that is 'owned' by the bndlib people, or are there
more than one?

The 'bnd' mailing list told me that it had less capability than the
maven-bundle-plugin, so that would be a reason not to retire.

I'll take on the lifecycle, but I'll make it a plugin that requires
maven 3, first. That would raise an interesting version # question.