felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'd like to be a committer
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:38:56 GMT
Benson, just to make sure to have the right picture, are there any
patches that you provided that have not been applied yet other than
FELIX-4970?

Also, is it correct that the issues with patches that were applied for
you are FELIX-4969, FELIX-5008 and FELIX-5009?

This is just what I found with a quick JIRA search, but I wanted to be
sure that I didn't miss any...

Thanks,

David