felix-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Re: I'd like to be a committer
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:59:31 GMT
JB, I realize that I'm being a bit harsh. Felix hasn't voted in a new
committer since 2014, and I get no response to patches unless I whine
over and over on the mailing list. So, I decided to concentrate my
whining on my goal, so I could stop whining about individual patches.

Meanwhile, whatever happened with KARAF-3982.