felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: git?
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:15:53 GMT
I have no idea how it impacts anything, but keep in mind that framework
releases regularly (and generally) include more than one subproject. I
don't know how it complicates anything, just wanting to point it out. In
other words, it would be nice if those pushing this make sure they work
out all of the ramifications for all subprojects in advance, since they
are fixing something that isn't broken.

-> richard