felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: SCR 2.0.2 release?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:09:57 GMT
Well, I think there’s still the issue Peter seems to have reproduced on the bnd list.  I
didn’t have enough time to look at it last weekend and won’t next weekend.  I _think_
the solution is going to be to use the abstract tracker framework to write a configuration
tracker.

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5036 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5036>
to help make this more visible.  I would rather this got fixed in the next release but if
no one has time to look right now we could have a 2.0.4 soon if you are impatient for another
rebase :-)

I still have some more work I’d like to do on circular references, but since these should
be avoided anyway I wouldn’t hold up the release for it.

Are you OK with my formatting changes to SCRInfo?

I haven’t been able to figure out how to get help to appear for the scr gogo command.  I
think that the only way to get it to work properly is to put the actual gogo command into
a separate bundle that requires the gogo package and of course sdrInfo.  I think we should
do this….

thanks
david jencks