felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR Compat 1.0.2
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:10:42 GMT
Hi,

+1

I just found that now, it looks like the
org.apache.felix.scr.Component.getServices() method is not returning null
anymore in case the Component does not provide any services; and an empty
array is now returned.

may be we can fix the javadoc in the next release in order to indicate this
(or revert to the previous API contract that was returning null in case no
services are provided).

thank you;
/Pierre