felix-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Valchev <v.valc...@prosyst.bg>
Subject [VOTE] Release Felix webconsole-event-plugin version 1.1.4
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:46:12 GMT
Hi,

I would like to release a new version of the webconsole-event-plugin module.
We solved 1 *major* issues in this release:

** Bug
    * [FELIX-5025] - NPE in Events web console plugin - no events can be seen

There are no outstanding issues.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1091

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1091 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

*Valentin Valchev*

ProSyst Software GmbH
Senior Project Manager
Aachener Str. 222
50931 Cologne
Germany

_www.prosyst.com_ <http://www.prosyst.com>

<https://twitter.com/ProSystSoftware>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosyst>
<https://www.facebook.com/ProSyst.OSGI?fref=ts>

Tel. +359 (0)2 952 35 81
Fax +359 (0)2 953 26 17
_v.valchev@prosyst.bg_ <mailto:v.valchev@prosyst.bg>

Registered office: Köln, Register court: Amtsgericht Köln HRB 54586
Executives: Dr. Rainer Kallenbach, Thomas Hott, Daniel Schellhoss, Dr.
Dimitar Valtchev