felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SCR 2.0.2 release?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:10:51 GMT
Am 15.09.15 um 19:09 schrieb David Jencks:
> Well, I think there’s still the issue Peter seems to have reproduced on the bnd list.
 I didn’t have enough time to look at it last weekend and won’t next weekend.  I _think_
the solution is going to be to use the abstract tracker framework to write a configuration
> I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5036 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5036>
to help make this more visible.  I would rather this got fixed in the next release but if
no one has time to look right now we could have a 2.0.4 soon if you are impatient for another
rebase :-)

I would love to have a release in the next two weeks, so I think I'll go
for a 2.0.2 with what we have.

> I still have some more work I’d like to do on circular references, but since these
should be avoided anyway I wouldn’t hold up the release for it.

Ok, should we marked FELIX-4984 then for the release after 2.0.2 ?

> Are you OK with my formatting changes to SCRInfo?

Yes, I'm ok with it - as you say it has all the relevant info and that's
the important bit

> I haven’t been able to figure out how to get help to appear for the scr gogo command.
 I think that the only way to get it to work properly is to put the actual gogo command into
a separate bundle that requires the gogo package and of course sdrInfo.  I think we should
do this….

Yepp, sounds logical to me, we can easily cut a 2.1.0 of the scr bundle
with all these changes soon.

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

View raw message