felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SCR 2.0.2 release?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 18:45:49 GMT
Am 08.09.15 um 17:49 schrieb David Jencks:
> There are several things I’d like to fix before the next release
> - ScrIInfo formatting (affecting gogo and non-gogo console commands)
> - possible issue with existing configurations mentioned on bnd[tools] list
> - circular reference problem.
Ok, fair enough - do you have any rough timeline for this? :)
If there are descriptions/issue on what to do I can probably help.

> Also, I hadn’t realized you had modified SCRInfo.  If I understand it,I don’t like
your change :-)  I would like the list command to show both the description and the configurations,
but in highly abbreviated form:
> description
>    configuration1
>    configuration2
> etc.
> I believe your code has the problem that if a description is e.g. configuration required
nothing will show up for it.

Hmm, maybe, I just brought it back to a more compact from which is close
to the old form.

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

View raw message