felix-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (FELIX-3470) execute mvn install
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 11:28:05 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3470?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Carsten Ziegeler updated FELIX-3470:
------------------------------------
    Component/s:     (was: Felix Commons)
                 Maven Bundle Plugin

> execute mvn install
> -------------------
>
>                 Key: FELIX-3470
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3470
>             Project: Felix
>          Issue Type: Test
>          Components: Maven Bundle Plugin
>    Affects Versions: maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.7
>            Reporter: liuxin
>              Labels: maven
>         Attachments: maven.log
>
>
> import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[project>com.spdb:com.spdb.bpp.binding.sop:1.0.0.20110630,
parent: ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:225)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)
> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution default-install
of goal org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:install failed: A required class was missing
while executing org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:install: org/osgi/framework/InvalidSyntaxException
> -----------------------------------------------------
> realm =    plugin>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7
> strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
> urls[0] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.3.7/maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.7.jar
> urls[1] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/biz/aQute/bndlib/1.50.0/bndlib-1.50.0.jar
> urls[2] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.bundlerepository/1.6.6/org.apache.felix.bundlerepository-1.6.6.jar
> urls[3] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-api/2.0.7/maven-reporting-api-2.0.7.jar
> urls[4] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.0-alpha-7/doxia-sink-api-1.0-alpha-7.jar
> urls[5] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
> urls[6] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/commons-cli/commons-cli/1.0/commons-cli-1.0.jar
> urls[7] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interactivity-api/1.0-alpha-4/plexus-interactivity-api-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> urls[8] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-archiver/2.4.1/maven-archiver-2.4.1.jar
> urls[9] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver/1.0/plexus-archiver-1.0.jar
> urls[10] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-io/1.0/plexus-io-1.0.jar
> urls[11] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interpolation/1.13/plexus-interpolation-1.13.jar
> urls[12] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-tree/1.2/maven-dependency-tree-1.2.jar
> urls[13] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/2.1/plexus-utils-2.1.jar
> Number of foreign imports: 1
> import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[project>com.spdb:com.spdb.bpp.binding.sop:1.0.0.20110630,
parent: ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:127)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
> 	... 19 more
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginContainerException: A required class was missing
while executing org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:install: org/osgi/framework/InvalidSyntaxException
> -----------------------------------------------------
> realm =    plugin>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7
> strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
> urls[0] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.3.7/maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.7.jar
> urls[1] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/biz/aQute/bndlib/1.50.0/bndlib-1.50.0.jar
> urls[2] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.bundlerepository/1.6.6/org.apache.felix.bundlerepository-1.6.6.jar
> urls[3] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-api/2.0.7/maven-reporting-api-2.0.7.jar
> urls[4] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.0-alpha-7/doxia-sink-api-1.0-alpha-7.jar
> urls[5] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
> urls[6] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/commons-cli/commons-cli/1.0/commons-cli-1.0.jar
> urls[7] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interactivity-api/1.0-alpha-4/plexus-interactivity-api-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> urls[8] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-archiver/2.4.1/maven-archiver-2.4.1.jar
> urls[9] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver/1.0/plexus-archiver-1.0.jar
> urls[10] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-io/1.0/plexus-io-1.0.jar
> urls[11] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interpolation/1.13/plexus-interpolation-1.13.jar
> urls[12] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-tree/1.2/maven-dependency-tree-1.2.jar
> urls[13] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liux/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/2.1/plexus-utils-2.1.jar
> Number of foreign imports: 1
> import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[project>com.spdb:com.spdb.bpp.binding.sop:1.0.0.20110630,
parent: ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:125)
> 	... 20 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osgi/framework/InvalidSyntaxException
> 	at org.apache.felix.obrplugin.ObrUpdate.parseRepositoryXml(ObrUpdate.java:316)
> 	at org.apache.felix.obrplugin.ObrInstall.execute(ObrInstall.java:141)
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
> 	... 20 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.osgi.framework.InvalidSyntaxException
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:244)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:230)
> 	... 23 more
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerException



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message