felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix support rfp-153-resource-management
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 08:21:39 GMT
Hi,

In the end the 'management' portion of RFP 153 was discontinued
because it is impossible to implement this with an ordinary VM (you
need a special type of VM). The monitoring part of RFP 153 is now
available in the Proposed Final Draft of the OSGi Residential R6
specification (chapter 144) [1].

So Felix does not support the management part of RFP 153. I guess an
implementation of the chapter 144 should work in Felix.

David

[1] http://www.osgi.org/Specifications/Drafts