felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix Framework release sometime soon?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:36:55 GMT
It seems that some resolver bugs have been introduced recently. I see
FELIX-4987, FELIX-4988 and FELIX-4989 and I think it would be
important to fix these before a release.

I see that Tom has provided some patches for these, Guillaume are you
looking at this?

Cheers,

David

>>> http://twitter.com/karlpauls