felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] framework 5.2.0 and related subproject releases
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 22:49:18 GMT
I may be wrong, but I suspect this comes from the way Aries models its
resources.
If i can be provided with the necessary data and steps to reproduce the
problem, I can investigate next week and we could delay the release until
we have a better understanding of the issue.
Else, I'd go ahead and publish the release... and eventually prepare for a
bug fix release.