felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix SCR Releases
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 05:18:56 GMT
Am 09.08.15 um 19:12 schrieb David Jencks:
> I don’t see that the changelog has been updated to include anything since 1.8.2.

Right, my fault. I forgot to check, but I don't think this is a blocker.
The changelog is available through Jira.

> Is everyone happy with the next release being with the bndtools infrastructure replacing
the maven infrastructure?
Let's discuss this in a different thread please.

> I’m not sure that everyone is fully aware of the felix-spscific extensions I made and
is happy with the names I gave them to turn them on.
I think there was enough time since this has been introduced for
everyone to comment on it. As this didn't happen I assume everyone is
fine with it.

So far I don't see a strong reason to stop the current vote and recut
the release.

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

View raw message