felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release maven-bundle-plugin
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 22:17:10 GMT
Well, given I used the latest master branch of bnd, I suppose this is
included in the version embedded...
It we keep it, that may definitely warrant of minor version change.

It the change is seen as risky, I can revert it and keep with bndlib 2.x
released on maven central and we could release a micro version of the maven
plugin.