felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to download everything for felix-dist?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:45:40 GMT
At Karaf we basically just copy over the artifacts from nexus staging
to apache, where we then svn add & checkin the resources.

We're only working with a few dozen files however per release. Not
sure if there is anything automated out there...

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 12:12 PM, David Bosschaert
<david.bosschaert@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, I guess nobody has a smarter way to do this ;) So I went ahead
> and did my manual thing again... I guess I could write a little shell
> script to do it...
> I uploaded the artifacts (configadmin 1.8.6) to
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/felix and updated the
> content/downloads.list in
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/site/trunk but the downloads
> page is still listing the old version of configadmin. What other
> action do I need to take to update that page?
> Cheers,
> David
> On 3 June 2015 at 13:06, David Bosschaert <david.bosschaert@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Just wondering how other people do this. To put a release on
>> felix-dist I used to download the artifacts by hand from Maven
>> Central. This is kind of labour intensive since there are a lot of
>> artifacts per release. Does anyone know of an easier way to do this?
>> Cheers,
>> David

View raw message